This document is an electronic record in terms of Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules there under as applicable and the amended provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the Information Technology Act, 2000. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.
AgriGator is provided by Company and available only to the entities and persons over the age of majority and competent to contract as per the Indian Contract Act, 1872 and who can form legally binding agreement(s) under applicable law. If You do not qualify and fall within the meaning of incompetent to contract, you are not permitted to use AgriGator nor use the services.
Indemnity and Release
Credit Cards/ Financial Wallets / UPI/ Banking A/c No or any other Financial Information.
You agree, understand, and confirm that the financial details provided by You for availing of Services of AgriGator will be correct and accurate and you shall not use any financial payment option which is un-lawfully owned by you or outside the purview of the law of the country of India. Thus, you must not pay or attempt to pay for Services using fraudulent financial information and through illegal payment option as per law of India. You further agree and undertake to provide the correct and details to AgriGator.
Further the said information will not be utilized and shared by Company with any third parties unless required for fraud verifications or by law, regulation, or court order. Company will not be liable for any kind of financial fraud. The liability for use of a financial payment option will be on you and the onus to prove otherwise shall be exclusively yours.
The User, by the act of logging onto AgriGator is deemed to have consented to and has expressly/impliedly and irrevocably authorized AgriGator to use, reveal, analyze, display, or transmit all information required by AgriGator. The User represents and warrants that all the information provided by him/her are true, correct, and complete and if such information is found to be untrue, incorrect or incomplete, Company has the right to take any action it deems appropriate in relation to the particular circumstances without any limitations.
Restrictions on Use of the Platform
1. You shall not disguise the origin of information transmitted through AgriGator. You will not place false or misleading information on AgriGator.
2. You will not use or access any service, information, application, or software available via AgriGator in a manner not expressly permitted by Company.
4. You will not input or upload to AgriGator any information which contains viruses, or other computer programming routines that are intended to damage, disable, overburden, interfere with, intercept, or expropriate any system, AgriGator or Information or that infringes the Intellectual Property (defined below) rights of another.
5. You will not engage in any form of disrupting, or destructive acts, including spamming, flooding, and grieving as those terms are commonly understood and used on the Internet.
6. You shall not use any automatic device, program, algorithm, or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to access, acquire, copy, or monitor any portion of AgriGator, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of AgriGator or any Content, to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, documents or information through any means not purposely made available through AgriGator.
7. Certain areas of AgriGator are restricted to the customers of Company. You shall not attempt to gain unauthorized access, through hacking, password mining or any other means, to any section, including AgriGator and connected systems or networks connected to Company.
8. You shall not use or access AgriGator in any way that, in Company’s judgment, adversely affects the performance or function of the Company and AgriGator.
9. You shall not frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any portion or aspect of the content or the information, without the express written consent of Company.
10. You will not misrepresent or embellish the relationship between Company and You by expressing or implying that Company is either related or that Company supports, sponsors, endorses, or contributes to You.
11. You will not delete or modify any content of AgriGator, including but not limited to, legal notices, disclaimers, or proprietary notices such as copyright or trademark symbols, logos, that you do not own or have express permission to modify.
Intellectual Property Rights
The information, content and compilation provided in AgriGator is our exclusive property and is protected under the applicable Indian and international intellectual property laws. No person shall use, copy, transmit, reproduce, publish, modify, distribute any contents of the website or any part thereof without our express written permission.
Further, without the express written consent of Company, no person shall create and/ or publish his/her own database that features substantial (e.g., prices and product listings) portions of the contents of AgriGator.
Intellectual Property Claims
Company respects the intellectual property of others. If you believe that your intellectual property rights have been used in a way that gives rise to concerns of infringement, please bring it to our notice by sending an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will envisage to address your concerns and take necessary steps, if required.
Disclaimers of Warranties
AgriGator and its features are provided on as is and as available basis.
To the extent not prohibited by law, or to the extent any statutory rights apply that cannot be excluded, limited, or waived, Company:
1. make no representations and warranties of any kind, express or implied regarding the Services or the third-party content or as to the operation of AgriGator or information, contents, materials, prices, or products included on AgriGator.
2. disclaim all warranties, including any implied or express warranties of non-infringement, fitness for a purpose, effectiveness, completeness of the information or data furnished, accuracy, content, timeliness, sequence, or that the data/information provided hereunder may be relied upon.
3. makes no representations and warranties that the third-party content will be error free or uninterrupted or accurate or complete.
4. makes no representations and warranties that the third-party content is not intended to provide tax, legal or investment advice.
5. makes no representations and warranties that any content will be secure or not otherwise lost or altered.
You expressly agree to use AgriGator on their sole risk. Company reserves its rights to withdraw or delete any information from AgriGator at any time and on its discretion.
AgriGator may be under constant upgrades, and some functions and features may not be fully operational.
Limitations of Liability
We will not be liable to You (whether under the law of contact, the law of torts or otherwise) in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, AgriGator:
1. to the extent that the AgriGator is provided free-of-charge, for any direct loss;
2. for any indirect, special or consequential loss;
3. for any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data;
4. for any errors in or omissions on AgriGator and the content therein, including but not limited to technical inaccuracies and typographical errors;
5. for any third-party websites or content therein directly or indirectly accessed through links in AgriGator, including but not limited to any errors in or omissions therefrom.
6. for your use of AgriGator; or
7. for your use of any equipment or software in connection with AgriGator.
These limitations of liability apply even if we have been expressly advised of the potential loss.
3. To the fullest extent permitted by Law, You Hereby expressly agree that any proceeding arising out of or relating to Your use of AgriGator, or the website owned by the Company shall be instituted in courts in Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh, India.
6. Notice: User agrees that The Company may provide the User with notices, including those regarding changes to the Terms and Conditions, by email, regular mail, or postings on the Company owned website.
Still have queries?