- Salary Range: 5 LPA - 15 LPA
Job Title – Back End Developer
Location – Gurgaon, Haryana
Experience – 2+ years in back end for mobile app and web portal development
Started in 2019, Agrigator is an Agri Focused Digital Solution connecting traders, processors, wholesalers, and carrier providers to make supply chain more efficient and transparent. Agrigator primarily deals in grain logistics, trade and working capital. We are on mission to solve fundamental problems and envision to make the supply chain more digital and streamlined. We are backed by marquee investors like Mr. Manish Modi, Mr. Ness Wadia, Mr. Rajesh Vaidyanathan and institutions like 100X and Venture Catalyst.
About the role:
We are looking for a Backend Developer responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users. Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition, and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers into the application. Therefore, a basic understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well.
• Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server-side logic
• Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
• Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
• Implementation of security and data protection
• Integration of data storage solutions
Skills And Qualifications
• Experience in developing RESTful APIs for Web and Mobile applications.
• Proficient in back-end development with experience in designing solutions using MongoDB, Node.js and frameworks available for it (such as Express, etc).
• Good understanding of server-side templating languages and CSS preprocessors
• Experience in user authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
• Understanding accessibility and security compliance
• Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
• Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
• Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms, such as mobile vs. desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
• Understanding of Azure servers, deployments and maintenance is an add on.
Apply Direct or Mail us your resume at – firstname.lastname@example.org