Job Title – Front End Developer
Location – Gurgaon, Haryana
Experience – 2+ years in front end mobile app and web portal development
Started in 2019, Agrigator is an Agri Focused Digital Solution connecting traders, processors, wholesalers, and carrier providers to make supply chain more efficient and transparent. Agrigator primarily deals in grain logistics, trade and working capital. We are on mission to solve fundamental problems and envision to make the supply chain more digital and streamlined. We are backed by marquee investors like Mr. Manish Modi, Mr. Ness Wadia, Mr. Rajesh Vaidyanathan and institutions like 100X and Venture Catalyst.
About the role:
We are looking for a Front-End Developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming. Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application. You will work with the UI/UX designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
• Develop new user-facing features to build React Native iOS / Android applications along with ReactJS web portal.
• Maintain and improve company website
• Build reusable code and libraries for future use
• Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with both platforms.
• Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
• Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
• Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
Skills And Qualifications
• Professional experience working with React Native.
• Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS
• Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX.
• Understanding of REST APIs, the document request model, and offline storage.
• Experience with graphic design applications such as Adobe Illustrator.
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tool – Git.
• Good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that application will adhere to them.
• Basic understanding of Mongo DB
• Understanding of Azure servers, deployments and maintenance is an add on.
Apply Direct or Mail us your resume at – email@example.com